Partners News No 8 - August 2001
By Dave Percival
Welcome to the Summer Edition
As the heat of summer slips away, and the autumn nights draw in, it's time for the next update of news from around the UK brought to you by 2-in-2-1.
As always our primary aim is to provide a channel of communication between different parts of the marriage scene in the UK. So in this issue we focus on:-
- A place to share your views - here at 2-in-2-1 we have simplified the arrangements for you to share news and views through the discussion forum specially for workers in the marriage field.
- An update on National Marriage Week - read the news from last year, and find out where you can discover the exciting plans for 2002
- On the marriage agenda - a look ahead at some of the big issues likely to confront those working in the marriage scene in the next couple of years.
- Working with marriages in the community - a look at what two featured partners are doing to create effective support for marriage in the community.
- Opportunities in TV!? - is TV an ideal opportunity to showcase your work, or a minefield where only the foolhardy venture?
- News from 2-in-2-1 - what's new, and what's happening; some facts, figures and thoughts!
As always we are keen to hear your news and views so do please contact us and we'll do all we can to support you in your work.