The 100 Most Asked Questions About Love, Sex and Relationships
By Barbara de Angelis
Barbara De Angelis, Ph.D., has transformed the lives of millions of people around the world through her bestselling books, award-winning television program, and sold-out seminars. Now she brings that essential advice to you, in the only guide to love you'll need for the nineties and beyond. Offering practical, compassionate guidance on every aspect of love, sex, and intimate relationships, she explores the questions everyone who has ever been in love has asked...and reveals the startling answers that can change your life forever.
Whether your relationship is just beginning, in great shape, or going through a rough time, you can Ask Barbara for the truth about all the intimate, important issues of life and love, including:
- How do you convince a workaholic partner to put more time and energy into a marriage?
- Why am I attracted to the wrong "bad boy" type of man, and feel no chemistry with the nice guys?
- How can I get my partner to express his feelings to me?
- What can I do to really please my partner in bed?
- Do one-night stands mean anything?
- Is there such a thing as a soul mate? And how will I know when I have found mine?
Order now from Amazon.com