Making the Most of Weddings
By Andrew Body
Drawing on many years' experience as a parish priest as well as 'good ideas' used by parishes throughout the UK, Andrew Body offers advice and practical wisdom on how churches can:
- promote their church as an attractive wedding venue;
- make positive initial contacts with wedding couples;
- help couples organize the service (including understanding the legal requirements);
- offer good marriage preparation and support the couple in the build-up to the big day;
- take the service well;
- ensure the wedding couples are not forgotten after the day itself.
The book also aims to debunk the idea that weddings need to cost thousands of pounds, and offers ideas for weddings on a budget, as well as 'radical alternatives' for those wishing to hold a green or Fair Trade wedding.
Order now from Amazon.co.uk