2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums

2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Marriage Help (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   My wife left me and the day after I found out she was with another man before we brok (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9254)

wedding 27th October 2015 04:39 PM

My wife left me and the day after I found out she was with another man before we brok

some one please help me I love her dearly and my children and she will be taking them away from me by moving bk to her hometown with another man when it's my life I need to die I can't live this way the pain is to much cause its happening to fast when still my heart is always with her and she does not care I'm this way cause now a man she has only known for four weeks when she didn't give me a chance to take me back when I did for her years back is that fair I thought things should be a two way street and I can't stop.crying around my children when she thinks I should be normal now when.I've lost all my happiness and family and am.now being replaced when.I'm a better parent I mean this i can't live someone anyone with good hearts please help me

Lindentree1 27th October 2015 05:16 PM

Re: My wife left me and the day after I found out she was with another man before we

Please don't say you need to die. Please think of your children. They need their father. If you are suicidal, you should take yourself immediately to a hospital to get sorted out.

There are things you can do. You can talk to a lawyer. I don't know where you are located, but in some places you can prevent her from moving too far away with your children. I don't know what their rules are concerning that if you are in the U.K. Other people on the board may have some idea.

If truly want to hurt yourself, please get mental health help. Once you get yourself sorted out, see a lawyer. I hope you have some rights in this situation. I would think you would.

I know what she has done has hurt you deeply, but you must be proactive and take care of yourself right now, Then you will be able to do what needs to be done.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

ralfgarnett 27th October 2015 06:33 PM

Re: My wife left me and the day after I found out she was with another man before we

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindentree1 (Post 87915)
Please don't say you need to die. Please think of your children. They need their father. If you are suicidal, you should take yourself immediately to a hospital to get sorted out.

There are things you can do. You can talk to a lawyer. I don't know where you are located, but in some places you can prevent her from moving too far away with your children. I don't know what their rules are concerning that if you are in the U.K. Other people on the board may have some idea.

If truly want to hurt yourself, please get mental health help. Once you get yourself sorted out, see a lawyer. I hope you have some rights in this situation. I would think you would.

I know what she has done has hurt you deeply, but you must be proactive and take care of yourself right now, Then you will be able to do what needs to be done.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

I am also very sorry to hear your story, but if you are genuinely feeling suicidal then please pick up the phone and either ring the A&E Dept at your local hospital, or if you are in the UK dial 999, 111 or ring the Samaritans 116 123 (UK), there is help out there you really don't have to suffer alone or in silence, please pick up the phone my friend your children need their father.

Raymond 28th October 2015 02:54 PM

It is not fair as you say but try and not let any bitterness in as that will harm you not her. I was talking to a woman today in a shop who had tatood on her are "What doesn't break you makes you". She spoke for a while about her partner walking out on her. She decided not to be beaten and was now very happy to talk about her victory. She said it had made her what she is today.

Yes you do need to grieve your loss a bit but not forever. Then, at the right time, you need to go on and overcome and not let it beat you. I know it is hard but it can be done and lots of others have done it too.

It is very wrong what she has done but you have to leave it with God and not let it destroy you.

jamandjan 6th November 2015 05:38 AM

Last thing you want to do is end your life for an emotional roller coaster that is only temporary. It may take weeks or months but you will snap out of it. Stay strong!