2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums

2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Marriage Help (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Losing imagination meaning? (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9316)

charlieroger3000 15th January 2016 06:54 PM

Losing imagination meaning?
 
A married woman, aged 48, told me she got married at 25. She then immediately, told me she's losing her imagination

However, interestingly before that she asked how old I was followed by have you got a girlfriend? She called me handsome several times and gorgeous once if i remember correctly.

She was a photographer taking professional pictures of me for a new website and so it was the first time that I had any any sort of conversation with her.

I am a 25 year old single male and at that time I was puzzled - so what does the above mean ?

Thank you in advance.

Lindentree1 15th January 2016 08:14 PM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 (Post 88388)
A married woman, aged 48, told me she got married at 25. She then immediately, told me she's losing her imagination

However, interestingly before that she asked how old I was followed by have you got a girlfriend? She called me handsome several times and gorgeous once if i remember correctly.

She was a photographer taking professional pictures of me for a new website and so it was the first time that I had any any sort of conversation with her.

I am a 25 year old single male and at that time I was puzzled - so what does the above mean ?

Thank you in advance.

She was flirting and/or coming on to you. It sounds like you know this. She's married. Leave it, and her, alone.

charlieroger3000 15th January 2016 11:52 PM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindentree1 (Post 88389)
She was flirting and/or coming on to you. It sounds like you know this. She's married. Leave it, and her, alone.

Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...

Lindentree1 16th January 2016 03:12 AM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 (Post 88391)
Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...

Oh, so you're a victim. I get it. Poor you.

Well, since she was a photographer hired for a job you won't see her again. Problem solved.

chosen 16th January 2016 04:15 AM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 (Post 88391)
Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...


Yes she was flirting but you are responsible for how you respond. As has been said, you wont need to see her again, so problem solved.

Lindentree1 16th January 2016 04:49 AM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chosen (Post 88393)
Yes she was flirting but you are responsible for how you respond. As has been said, you wont need to see her again, so problem solved.

Exactly...

drleo 16th January 2016 11:19 AM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
if you see her again ask her your self what she meant in those statement

Lindentree1 16th January 2016 11:26 PM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 (Post 88391)
Or perhaps she should leave me alone and stop flirting. I wasn't the one chasing, she was. Given that I was left confused after her rather unusual comments I was just wondering what she was after by posting this thread...

Sigh. Perhaps I was too impatient with you. You are young, and I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you when you say you didn't know what she was trying to do.

She was there to do a job, and she went over the line. I was trying to tell you not to entertain this at all. You never have to see her again, and even if she was inappropriate you knew she was married. Like Chosen said, you are responsible for your reaction. Just move on. Don't think about, or entertain someone who is married. Your life will be much easier that way, I promise you. Obviously you have been thinking about this or you would not have written. Be flattered if you want, but let it-- and her--go.

I'm sure there are many lovely single ladies that would love to go out with you. Stick with that and enjoy your life. Good luck!

charlieroger3000 20th January 2016 05:41 PM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
Ok thanks - so to summaries - she crossed the line because she's married. She should never have said those things. Those things were said almost certainly because she has a lame sex life, is bored and is therefore hitting a younger guy.

If I see her again should I run or ignore her?

Lindentree1 20th January 2016 06:19 PM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 (Post 88418)
Ok thanks - so to summaries - she crossed the line because she's married. She should never have said those things. Those things were said almost certainly because she has a lame sex life, is bored and is therefore hitting a younger guy.

If I see her again should I run or ignore her?

To answer your question: both! :)

chosen 20th January 2016 09:54 PM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 (Post 88418)
Ok thanks - so to summaries - she crossed the line because she's married. She should never have said those things. Those things were said almost certainly because she has a lame sex life, is bored and is therefore hitting a younger guy.

If I see her again should I run or ignore her?

If you saw her to have a photo taken, its not likely you will see her again is it?

charlieroger3000 25th January 2016 06:20 PM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
She lives near my workplace and is good friends with my boss....

chosen 25th January 2016 11:01 PM

Re: Losing imagination meaning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieroger3000 (Post 88433)
She lives near my workplace and is good friends with my boss....

well just act very cool toward her and give her no encouragement.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.