2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums

2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Wedding & Engagement Help (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wedding Dress Search Over (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4889)

bridzilla1st 30th November 2007 04:12 PM

Wedding Dress Search Over

Hi girls! I've been on the Milton couture webite and saw their having a stock sale on until the 8th of December! bridal dresses and wedding dresses so any of you looking for a fab dress on a budget - check out the details.
I just wanted everyone in the world to know ive got the dress im so happy the search is over.........!!!!!!!!

jackchen 19th September 2008 04:54 AM

do somebody can work it??

Bradson 1st December 2008 10:03 AM

Re: Wedding Dress Search Over

Wow Really I am vey happy that I am also searching Wedding dress and found a good site that name was Bestforbride.com Which is store many beautiful wedding dresses and many others...

Thank You

Michelle Richards 5th July 2009 04:21 PM

Re: Wedding Dress Search Over

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of information on your post. Its nice to hear that you have got you wedding dress and I am too looking for an affordable wedding dress for my wedding. Hope I can get one at miltoncouture.

MarcyOne 31st August 2009 04:58 AM

12 Tips to Follow When Shopping for a Wedding Dress

1. Set a price limit on how much you’re willing to spend on a a gown.
-So it is always a good idea to set a budget before you start looking.

2. Know your figure shape.
-it is always a good idea to know yourself which shapes will flatter you & which ones won’t.

3. Ask for bridal shop recommendations.
-Word of mouth is vital to any business & people will talk about good & bad experiences they have had with vendors

4. Shop during the week.
-If you can choose a weekday to go shopping for your gown. Weekends are always busy & you could find it impossible to get an appointment when you want one.

5. Fib about your wedding date.
-This will give you some time to ensure the gown arrives & all alterations can be completed satisfactorily.

6. Bring a buddy with you.
-They can give you their opinion on what suits you best & stop you from blowing the entire wedding budget on a deisgner couture dress.

7. Take your time when choosing a gown.
-it is important not to rush into a purchase but take your time & make sure you pick the right gown.

8. Ask the store lots of questions.
-always consider the who's, how, what, where, when/. Bridal stores can have many hidden fees & policies that you may not be aware of until it comes to purchasing a gown.

9. Bring a vinyl tape measure with you.
-The measurements they should take will be your bust, waist, hips & from the hollow of your throat to hemline (for length).

10. Don’t base your choice on dress size.
-The same is true with bridal gowns, that is why it is important to get a gown made up to your exact measurements to ensure a perfect fit.

11. Don’t put your gown on a layaway plan.
-Be careful of paying for a gown in installments when you haven’t yet received it. The manufacturer could go out of business or discontinue that particular design.

12. Make your own headpiece.
-An alternative option is to rent one from a resale or consignment store.
Bridal headpieces, tiaras & combs can cost your anything from $70 to $200 dollars in a bridal store.