2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums

2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Marriage Help (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Having threesome with wife (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9243)

Artieandsam 8th October 2015 02:48 AM

Having threesome with wife
 
My wife and me are thinking about having a threesome with another man. My wife is worried about it. Anyone with advice on how I can convince her she will enjoy it?

Raymond 8th October 2015 09:06 AM

Re: Having threesome with wife
 
You are breaking the covenant of marriage and forcing her to commit adultery. This is a kind of violence within your marriage. Intimacy should be only between a man and his wife. Your crime will be against her. I am on her side. This kind of behaviour will tend to destroy your personality and damage her.

ralfgarnett 8th October 2015 10:50 AM

Re: Having threesome with wife
 
You need a bucket of water throwing over you, this will only lead to disaster, you quite obviously have no respect whatsoever for your wife, yourself, or your marriage, to coin an old phrase your are acting like a beast in a field.

Lindentree1 8th October 2015 07:39 PM

Re: Having threesome with wife
 
Wow. I hope you're trolling. If you aren't then your wife may have more to worry about than a threesome.

ralfgarnett 8th October 2015 09:58 PM

Re: Having threesome with wife
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindentree1 (Post 87750)
Wow. I hope you're trolling. If you aren't then your wife may have more to worry about than a threesome.

Hi LDT please may I ask what is trolling ?, is it dressing up like a pixie gnomey type creature ?.

Lindentree1 8th October 2015 11:34 PM

Re: Having threesome with wife
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralfgarnett (Post 87752)
Hi LDT please may I ask what is trolling ?, is it dressing up like a pixie gnomey type creature ?.

Taken from the web:

troll:
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
1.
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
"if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"

ralfgarnett 9th October 2015 10:31 AM

Re: Having threesome with wife
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindentree1 (Post 87753)
Taken from the web:

troll:
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
1.
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
"if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"

Hi LDT, Ok I know that phrase, I thought it might of been an American saying for something else such as using contraceptives, or dressing for the occasion in order to avoid STD, I remember when you had your interpretation of our phrase "slinging your hook" :), maybe one day you might share that with us ?.

Lindentree1 9th October 2015 02:43 PM

Re: Having threesome with wife
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralfgarnett (Post 87755)
Hi LDT, Ok I know that phrase, I thought it might of been an American saying for something else such as using contraceptives, or dressing for the occasion in order to avoid STD, I remember when you had your interpretation of our phrase "slinging your hook" :), maybe one day you might share that with us ?.

Nope. :D

I'll never tell. ;)

chosen 10th October 2015 11:10 PM

Re: Having threesome with wife
 
Unfaithfulness is always wrong and will lead to pain and suffering.

ralfgarnett 11th October 2015 10:53 AM

Re: Having threesome with wife
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chosen (Post 87769)
Unfaithfulness is always wrong and will lead to pain and suffering.

Hi Chosen it's also immoral, disrespectful, and down right disgusting behaviour, what is up with people these days ?, and as you know I'm no prude by a long chalk but this type of thing really offends me.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.