2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums

2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Marriage Help (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Married woman dancing with another man at a club (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9368)

charlieroger3000 6th March 2016 03:39 PM

Married woman dancing with another man at a club

Is it wrong for a married woman to dance with someone that she has just met at a club, or someone that she knows but isn't married to? And why?

The reason being is because I went into a club last night with some friends (aged between 25-30), and a very attractive older woman walked over to my friend, started rubbing her bottom on his crotch and smiled. Moments later, she continued rubbing her bottom on his crotch, and then started holding his hand.

It wasn't until later that we discovered that she was married as we saw her wedding ring in a brighter room.

So is it wrong and why?

chosen 6th March 2016 10:13 PM

Re: Married woman dancing with another man at a club

Even if she wasnt married its very bad behaviour.
if you are married you should be committed to your spouse. Any sort of kissing and sexual activity should be between the 2 of you only. This lady was acting very badly and I doubt her husband would like it if he was there. WHy is she even going to a club without him anyway?

In effect she sexually assaulted your friend. Think about it, if you were married, would you like your wife rubbing her bottom on another mans crotch?

Goodlife1 10th March 2016 11:37 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong in a married woman dancing with another man, as long as certain boundaries are kept. Rubbing against another man is definitely overstepping those boundaries.

chosen 11th March 2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodlife1 (Post 88645)
I don't think there is anything wrong in a married woman dancing with another man, as long as certain boundaries are kept. Rubbing against another man is definitely overstepping those boundaries.

I am married and I wouldnt go to a club and dance with another man.

Raymond 11th March 2016 06:16 PM

I danced with different ladies at my son's wedding. They had folk dancing then everyone stepped to the right and you got another partner. On one of the goes I had no partner in front of me so I had to drop out. It was good fun and nothing like the inappropriate behaviour outlined by charlieroger. That is obviously wrong.

chosen 11th March 2016 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 88650)
I danced with different ladies at my son's wedding. They had folk dancing then everyone stepped to the right and you got another partner. On one of the goes I had no partner in front of me so I had to drop out. It was good fun and nothing like the inappropriate behaviour outlined by charlieroger. That is obviously wrong.

Yes agree that that is a different type of dancing that isnt close or sexual in anyway. Also at a wedding most people there are family or friends.