View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2014, 08:02 PM   #1
jaycor

she's pregnant for him

My wife had an affair. She broke my heart. We're still together because we have a 2 year old baby and because she's so sorry.

She tells me 20 times a day she loves me but now we are like housemates. We sleep in the same bed but she is pregnant for this other guy.

The other guy is long gone, lives in another state but knows about the pregnancy and must be at least curious - or maybe thinks he dodged a bullet, I don't know...

Anyway, every time I see her belly I think of them in bed. She tries to have sex with me but I brush her off. Her affair was 8 months ago and she's due in a few weeks.

All I think is I have to live with this for the rest of my life. Bringing up and paying for a kid that's nothing to do with me. I sometimes think I want him to pay for the birth, the medicals, and some sort of maintenance but then I don't want anything from him. He knows about the baby, he can turn up anytime and "claim" it - even in 10 years time he can turn up and wreck everything. Do I need him to sign a promise never to show up, give up all rights to the baby? Or charge him for maintenance? Or do I let sleeping dogs lie and pray and hope he never shows up?

Apart from that, I still can't have sex with her without thinking of them together and it kills me. Even when she performs oral on me all I think of is them and I pretend everything is ok, that I'm over it. I don't want to talk to her while she's pregnant so as not to upset her. Do I wait till she's had it and then open up? Or am I a total idiot?

Any thoughts?
jaycor is offline   Reply With Quote