View Single Post
Old 17th May 2006, 09:39 PM   #4
brandy24

Re: My husband had an affair and got another woman pregnant?

Thanks, for your support on this issue. We had an agrument a couple of days ago and he told me that.. he doesn't care about me or the baby I'm carrying and that's why he doesn't rub or touch on my belly. Come to think about it. He hardly acknowledges the fact that I am pregnant and carrying his child. I just feel trapped. On top of all that we are in the hurricane Katrina area. Him and this other woman were dating around that time, long distance. And I think if it wasn't for the hurricane and the losses we had because of that, he would have left me for her. After years of accusing me of having affairs, and saying my son might not be for him. (by the way.. he looks just like him) I went and set up a DNA test for my son and the new baby (from the other woman). They both came back positive. I never had a doubt about my son, I wasn't with anyone else at the time. What I'm saying is.. he is constantly doing things to put me down. I have a great career and a loving family. I just can't see why he doesn't want to be here with us. I am still in the denial stage as all this is new to me. I only found out about all this less than 3 weeks ago. I still cry sometimes, then I get angry. My doctor even told me my baby is in destress because of all this drama. I haven't told him whats going on at home, but I think I will today at my appointment. I just need some courage and strength to get thru this in one peace. Thanks for listening and responding it really helps... to have a place to vent and talk about my feelings.