Thread: I Need Help Bad
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2008, 09:23 PM   #6
Ricky6039

Re: I Need Help Bad

1aokgal i hope your still around and i know it has been awhile since i have been but i thought i would stop by and just update what has been going on.

Since the last time i posted here she did go back to this same guy. And i did loose everything i worked for. So the time she was gone i moved back in with my mom and dad that was a treat to all those years away from home and then moving back in. Anyway the months went by then in April i got this phone call from her mother saying she needed to see me and wanted me come over so i did but just as soon as i toped the hill i seen my wifes car setting in the driveway so i went on anyway just to see what was going on I walked into her house my wife was setting there and her mom said look who is back and wanted me to hug her but i didnt i just sat down. I did ask her if she was going back and she no that was it the other guy told her he didnt want to see her again.

So in the meantime her mom said we could move in with her and we did started going to church every sunday then one sunday i seen she was crying and when the time came she went to the front of the church i didnt want her to be there by herself so i went up with her along with my grandson and her mother and brother so she got saved and in the meantime she layed her head on my shoulder and said this is where she wanted to be and god that made me feel so good.

So in the meantime we got to talking at home and she said she wanted to move back to florida now i work for Wal-Mart Distubition Center and can transfer to any of them. So i put in my transfer we drove down there and got a place to live and in a couple weeks we moved there. This was in June everything was going good i never seen her ack like this before but then after 3 months there she started acting different so it went on and then she came out and said she wanted to move back now if i had been smart i would have told her to get in the car and go on but i didnt she said she was missing our grandkids. So we moved back but she was still acting funny and i thought i knew what it was. Sure enough she had been talking to this guy again on the phone and going and cleaning his house for him so on Thanksgiving day i told her to get her cloths and get out but she stayed around all day then about 8:30 she came in the bedroom and said she was getting her cloths and leaving. After she got her stuff in her car she walked over to me like i was going to hold her or something and i kissed her on the top of her head and i told her there was not going to be any tears shead this time. So now im ready to move on all the feelings i had for her is gone now.
Ricky6039 is offline   Reply With Quote