View Single Post
Old 30th November 2014, 08:16 PM   #2
chosen

Re: Leave or stay? Been wrestling for a while now...

What sort of woman is it that will cheat with a married man? Especially one with children?I would want to stay WELL away from a woman like that with no morals, no integrity and no decency.
Also why would she be interested in you, a man who thinks nothing of treating his wife and children so terribly and chasing after other women? I will NEVER understand it.

Adultery is a VERY serious thing with VERY serious and long lasting and far reaching consequences for everyone, especially for the children who are innocent. Relationships that begin with lying and deception and cheating rarely last, and many who do this will go on to cheat again, or will be cheated on. I have seen the utter devastation, pain and trauma that adultery causes in my own family and believe me, its horrible. WHy should your wife move out and leave her children and home just because YOU have acted so badly? YOU are the one who should loose it all, not her.

So, you can carry on doing what YOU want and leave all the responsibilities that you have of a home, wife and children, or you can do the right thing, repent, stop seeing this other lady completely right now, look for another job, keep your marriage vows, build up the trust again and both get some good marriage counseling. You are NOT helpless to resist temptation or to stop this sordid affair, and you need to start being a good father and husband. So, the new lady or your wife children and home. You cant have both.

Affairs are NOT real life, they are fantasy, and only appealing because they are secret and hidden and 'exciting'. Real life would come eventually whoever you were with, and you would regret your decision I am sure of that.

Last edited by chosen; 30th November 2014 at 08:28 PM.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote