View Single Post
Old 21st December 2015, 05:14 PM   #7
chosen

Re: How to tell if i'm being over sensitive? views please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirry View Post
Thanks guys- you have confirmed what i was thinking already. it is a very painful time for me the one person i depended on the most has let me down and not only that, had a personailty transplant and started to treat me like **** and push me aside!! not what i need atall :-( i have tried to tell him its me or him about his friend but it has pushed him further and further away and he's said his 'demands' need to be met that he meets with this friend once a month atleast!! and he has even said himself this friend HATES me and cannot stand me and wont be around me.. its all scary i hate to give up on my marriage when i do love him so much but i have too much self respect to be treated like this and i literally dont like him anymore as a person. it's odd how someone treating you so **** so many times can do that...
Why would any person want to have anything to do with another person who hates their spouse and is doing all they can to break up their marriage and get them into all sorts of sinful activities? I cant see you have any choice in giving him an ultimatum, the man is poisonous. Its worrying that your husband is so easily led against his wife.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote