View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2014, 06:42 AM   #13
Cpjunk31

Re: Leave or stay? Been wrestling for a while now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
I don't see why a wife has to be into sports. That seems to be part of the reason you have against your wife. My wife is not particularly into sports although I am. She will swim once a week and we walk a lot. Keeping weight down is also about what you eat. That should never be a reason to end a marriage though. What happened to your initial love affair. What was that worth if you just move on like this?

My wife also has not contributed financially to the purchase of our house but she has contributed much more in bringing up children and in being a good wife in every respect.

I think you just need to work on your marriage and not just go with someone who is willing to take another woman's husband. I think you are being very hard nosed here.

Well sports for me is huge, I grew up playing, played all thru highschool and college and still play today... I'm not saying that she needs to be a triathlon athlete, but when there is no attempt to get involved, that's a problem... When my kids and I are downstairs watching the game and she's upstairs not participating, that's a problem... It's mostly about the quality time that she complelty said "no" in a span of 12 years...

it really doesn't help that the OW is not only into sports but plays sports as well...

What happened to the initial love affair you ask? I hit a wall where I'm am tired... It's doesn't excuse an affair... But that's what happened...

We have two differnt outlooks on finances and that's fine... I'm more of a pull your weight person... It doesn't have to be exactly what I make, but we should be able to build together as a couple with both of us contributing... And I do contribute to household duties and raising the kids...

But again, all the comments are really helping and I really appreciate your comment.