View Single Post
Old 27th February 2012, 05:30 PM   #12
Raymond

Re: my partner seems to be addicted to being unfaithful

I'm not saying it is easy to leave Abby but I don't see what the alternative will be. In the end relationships matter more than stuff. You deserve better than you are getting. He is not fully yours anyway. His eyes are elsewhere as well as on you.

There may be a place for you being granted some of the property if there was a court case in view of what you and your parents have put into it. You could look into this if you were up to it but emotionally it might be better to confront and then leave if there is no change.

If you cannot make a decision then you endure the present position for who knows how long with all that goes with it. I don't think you can sincerely confront if you are not prepared to leave. There would be no conviction in it and I don't think you would be taken seriously. Apathy will be your worst enemy in the long run and will leave you powerless to change anything. I would work out your way of escape and contemplate it. We are all for preserving marriage on here but we all know that it doesn't work where there is unfaithfulness.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote