Thread: For me!
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2010, 04:28 AM   #8
mdmquincy

Re: For me!

Hour 100... I threw a small party in my head.

Mammogram went as well as it could. Squish and push, push and squish.

The gun class was boring. Tomorrow we shoot; tonight was just lecture. I learned a little about the law and quite a bit about gun safety. The class was not well taught, but that's probably just because I am a teacher. Lots of info in a small time frame--good thing I am a quick study!

I am now officially smoking again. Bought a pack, and I have had three. No reason to quit as my outlook is more and mre pathetic. No call back from the counselor. Thank goodness for the samaritans. Thank goodness.

I think M must be able to ignore the pain he has caused without hearing from me. I know he must think that the worst is over. I know differently. The path is clear for ou complete distruction. Way to go M, way to go Daddy, way to go once-upon-a-man.

@Kathryn-- The girls don't want to see Micheal. It's me that wants to see him. They know him as a horror now. Only I remember what could be. Oldest said she wishes he was dead. I concur quietly. He is lost to his own ego. Lost to his own illness, in no want of a cure. He is asea.

@SA--Vodka sounds good. I may have one in a couple of days. I need a mojito, but my new med concentration makes me sooooooooo sleepy at bedtime.

Puppy is well.

I am rambling.

Night, sweet princesses of misfortune. I love you one and all,
J
mdmquincy is offline   Reply With Quote