View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2012, 02:23 PM   #15
chosen

Re: really messed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyman View Post
Tony,

If you want to make this right, you have to open up and tell her everything.

No secrets, nothing held back. The whole story.

There is no way around it. And I think she does deserve to know so she can make her mind up.

You can't hide it away any more.

SM
I absolutely agree with this. There may be people who wouldnt want to know, but if she is a person like myself, she needs to know the full details and she needs you to be 100% honest for her to process the information and come to terms with it. If you refuse to say anything, she may well wonder why, and her imaginings may well be even worse than what actually happened. Yes she does have a right to know, yes it will hurt her, but you need to answer all of her questions. No more secrets and no more deception. She needs to know that she can trust you to tell her the truth from now on, so begin now.

I also agree with Helen nd MC, complete honesty is what is needed. Whatever she asks you, you answer.So what if she may use it in the future, that isnt for you to be concerned about. Its actually a very selfish thing to be thinking about at this time, how this will effect you! Yes she may, but how is she to know if she can stay with you or forgive you at some point, if she doesnt even know what she is forgiving? You need to do all that you can to rebuild that trust, and hiding things isnt going to do that.
Whataver she wants to know you tell her. Will you loose her? Maybe but thats the risk you take when you cheat.

Last edited by chosen; 23rd February 2012 at 02:31 PM.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote