View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2015, 06:58 PM   #10
ralfgarnett

Re: For the broken hearted, 1 Corinthians 13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDoneYet View Post
Hard as it may be to accept but this is about them, not us. This is a path that, rightly or wrongly they chose to take. Why? Doesn't matter why. Knowing why won't change a thing. This is the reality. This is why sorting your own sh!t out and getting on with life is so important.

Imagine yourself in 2 years from now. What does your life look like then? I know I won't be here. I'll be elsewhere and I'll be quite happy. It's all I can do.
Aye up mate did you like my you tube link ?, and yes I know this is about them if you read my post that is what I am saying, they have failed not us.

Sorting and getting used to this new life is so difficult I really do struggle with it, 2 years from now who knows, I could of died the other week so I don't really think about it too much, but just recently little by little I have thought about b-ggering off one day, just selling up and going some where else, possibly abroad definitely not in the UK I have had enough of this place so it wouldn't be here there is no point, maybe I could move home to Malta or move home to Ireland I have more family there and I do like a glass of stout or 2 , either way it would be a huge upheaval regardless where I go, if I go.

As you know the health is not too good right now so nothing is going to happen soon if at all, but one thing is clear and that is things need to change and ASAP I cant continue the way I am, I have dropped the rope the best I can where that callous scum bag is concerned, but what about good old Ralfy boy and his kitties and all his clobber ?, who knows maybe I might have an epiphany one day out of no where, one thing I do know is that I am still here, hurting, licking my wounds, but still here, a shadow of his former self but he can re-build, he can prosper, after all I am Ralf not just any ordinary Joe, I have bounced back before I can do it again, I just think the older you get the harder it gets to recover from lifes knocks.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote