View Single Post
Old 27th July 2010, 10:53 AM   #120
Wiggle

Re: Long term relationship on the rocks

Hi all,

Had a nice break. It wasn't without it's dark patches, but at least they were patches rather than whole days. Previously, if I'd had time off we'd have done something together. But I did need the break, especially given the chaos that will ensue tomorrow! Spent the weekend in Souhtmapton at my sister's and went to the beach

Sorry I've not been posting much - I'm on move #3 into flat #1 starting tomorrow! Am looking forward to being in my own place with a decent shower and somewhere to put my stash of wine.

Val, that's a good point re. the counselling. Thankyou, I feel less dumb for banging on about him now! Although I don't the NHS lady 'gets' me as well as the Vallidium lady did. I might go back to her privately - she did say she can do a reduction.

Hi Jen, soo glad to see you're still posting and gutted to hear what's been going on your end! Sending you buckets of peace. I was perusing the self-help section of Amazon and I came across 'Getting Past Your Breakup: How to Turn a Devastating Loss into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You', read the 'look inside' bit and thought immediately of you. It's written by a lady about her marriage break-down and how she got past that, and it mentions fear of abandonement. Might get it myself (I'm building up quite a wish list!) but thought I'd let you know....

Kathryn, SA, I'm definitely up for getting together on the 3rd September. Will post more when I'm settled in.

Huge, loving hugs to all you fabulous people,

Axx