View Single Post
Old 16th July 2016, 02:41 PM   #4
chosen

Re: My husband had 8-year-long affair with my mother. Not coping with this at all.

By legal advise I mean go to a solicitor who works in divorce and family law. Tell him/her the situation and see what they say and what advise they give.
I am pretty sure its not illegal to marry an inlaw, you are not related by blood. Its pretty sick and immoral though.

Did he say when she will tell your dad and other children?Presumably they have agreed to both tell your respective partners?
Keep any proof you have so that you can send it to your siblings if they doubt you. Really she should tell your dad and your siblings, but if she doesnt you may need to. I am so sorry its a horrible situation for you, not only loosing your husband but it will break up your family. I am sure that you, your children, your dad and siblings can stay close though but she is risking loosing all of you.

He has acted terribly, what a horrible thing to do, where are his moral values? If he were my husband he would be gone, the locks would be changed and his stuff in sacks on the front lawn.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote