Thread: I can't let go!
View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2013, 08:34 PM   #70
chosen

Re: I can't let go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
You were unfortunate to have someone who was unfaithful Chosen. That is the biggest deal breaker. Roses is right about Hollywood and the media. They are feeding these ideals to people but it is not true. Divorce is a terrible wrench and faithfulness does produce a level of happiness that is not talked about. It doesn't make good films and some even see it as boring, but the opposite is true. In one of the schools we visited some of the children didn't know that married people had sex. What is going on?
How did they think they got conceived?????

Yes it is a wrench but so is being in a miserable home with rowing and unhappiness and cheating etc. My husband hated his parents always rowing and they actually led seperate lives under the same roof all through his childhood, and it gave him a very distorted and dysfunctional picture of marriage which affected him badly for many years. Which is the lesser of 2 evils? It depends on the situation, but those who do end a marriage are often thinking of the children as well, I certainly was. They were far happier away from their father.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote