View Single Post
Old 19th January 2008, 03:54 PM   #11
val100

Re: Married man, gets another woman pregnant (yes I will get flamed)

Here is the thing. Most people here listen and don't judge, some judge and therefore don't post a reply. You have been rightly or wrongly judged and people haven't held back.
Why? Because you say things like she has a nice rack, your wife weighs x amount of pounds. How beautiful are you? because for us as readers your ugliness is showing. However I prefer to think that you might actually have some redeeming features and that your immaturity just came out in your thread.
You need to tell your wife and forgive me but you need to leave her because you don't respect her you actually feel sorry for her and that pity is a bitter pill for her. The other woman, how amazing you two are to think you have a right to bring a child into the world when neither of you have grown up. Before you ask I got pregnant at 18 but I was 18 and my child is much loved with 3 siblings now all to the same man.
She wants to keep the baby well I hope she see's what she has been doing and steps up to the mark. You get your cheque book ready and stand up and make a difference now. A child is amazing they are to be love , nutured and molded into a fantastic human, can you do this?
I am not judging you but you show such a huge lack of remorse it is hard to be on your side.
Your wife will lose weight as soon as you get out of her life, she will be discovered by someone who is deserving of her and you will get on with yours.
i would never before have told anybody to leave their partner but you have no real love for her. You do I believe care but really friends care better than you have done as her husband.
I had an affair so i am not judging you as a person just judging your behaviour. You didn't protect yourself while having sex with this woman and you had sex with your wife you are so lucky you got a baby out of this and not something the 3 of yee got to share.
As for the 4 of you living together happily please stop being daft.
Sorry to sound harsh but be honest you need to get your act together.
Take care
n
val100 is offline   Reply With Quote