View Single Post
Old 25th July 2017, 03:33 PM   #16
Ralf Garnet

Re: Well it's happened.

Hi Chosen yes I know that, and enjoying very second of it, when we met and got married, i vowed to love and honour her in every way possible, mind, body, and soul, and when we were together i never once even contemplated going any where near any woman in any way you could think of that shouldn,t be done by a spouse, and i would of continued with that very happilly for eternity, but she walked not me, this has been the most horrendous 3 yers of my entire life, it as been hellish, but now that is behind me i hope for ever, so now very selfishly it's me time and i am enjoying every second of this beautiful ladies time, and that includes us sleeping together, and having naughty weekends away, we are both adults, we know what we are doing, and yes on paper i am comiting adultery, and i dont care one bit, i have removed my wedding ring months now, and having it melted down and re sized for when decree absolute comes through, but for the first time in the past few years i'm actually much happier and enjoying myself again, i have a smile again, i whistle nd sing, i play my music a few octaves higher, it's all great fun, but never as long as i live will any woman make me cry ever again, no woman will ever own me or anyting about me, and no one woman will ever define who i am, as Paul McCartney once said "no more lonely nights", good to hear from will pop in again very soon to see how everything is going, because i will never forget as long as i live the kindness of people on here, helped me through some very very dark, cold, lonely places, and i will never forget that.
Ralf Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote