View Single Post
Old 4th October 2013, 10:26 AM   #105
Roses

Re: I don't love my wife and never have...

Hi

If I am allowed to be bluntly honest, I am increasingly so amazed how hard it is for wives to please their men/husband. Their wives are never deserving enough, never attractive enough, never the object of their desire etc.

It seems husbands have a very fixed idea as to how their wives should look like, behave etc to deserve their love. Knowing how many husbands share this strong sentiment together, it's probably a "men thing". No wonder "prostitution" is all time popular from time immemorial for dissatisfied husbands who feel stuck and so disappointed by their wives in their marriage....(this comment isn't directed at anyone in particular..! x) Even with these ladies, once they go home, I bet they look like "ordinary" women.

In movies, attractive movie stars wake up from sleep fully made up and it isn't quite like that in a real life! (?) I'm sure movie stars will look totally different off screen to be honest.

I don't believe a trial separation will automatically mean any divorce. Since you commented how badly your wife is speaking of you in front of your children, the atmosphere at home is already quite toxic to you?

As I said before and you said very thoughtfully that your therapist commented also, that you will not be able to move on (either progress on marriage or otherwise) by continuing to keep having sex with your wife whom you are SO DEEPLY UNHAPPY WITH. I think this will lead to a much bigger problem/hurt in a long run to my mind...

Having this sort of sex is probably extremely hurtful to most women who might think their husbands still love them without realizing that his mind is very much detached from her. You say you are able to tolerate your marriage better this way but it strikes me this is utterly unacceptable. (not said in a critical way x)