View Single Post
Old 19th April 2014, 07:19 PM   #49
edgya1234

Re: Question for men - I would apreciate your candid opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
Hi Edgy...

I think women advanced out of necessity with social changes in historical events as war, which took the men and forced women into masculine roles. These major changes effected the roles of women forever. I keep these words in my mind "One day your life will end. You only live on in the lives you have touched. The money is gone, the days of plenty are behind, only love survives."

As I am older, I see happiness depends most on family and security in sound decisions in our finances. Love is a matter of choice, we choose to love the other more than ourselves.
I know and you are right. But what can I do? If he does not want me I can't force him. The only thing I can do is see what the real issue is when I get to Spain. I abhor the idea of calling him and bothering him. In the end the only person I can really change is myself. It takes two to fix the marriage and it takes only one to break it up. It can be anything from his mother, to money to a new woman. I do not want to put things in my mind. I need to take care of myself. I've been loosing a lot of sleep and there were days I could not eat because of this. I can't afford getting sick I need to take care of myself because right now I am the only one that can do it, sadly Thank you so much. This forum has been a great support for me.