View Single Post
Old 21st April 2013, 09:42 AM   #187
freddie

Re: How to see our married life through my wife's eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
This is very good...keep up the good work Freddie...and watch out for MID CYCLE when the hormones start acting up. They usually settle down within two days AFTER the onset of a period. If you can make it through that, you will do a lot to create a new way of relating to each other...respect, kindness and consideration goes a long way towards mending a troubled relationship.
This is interesting about how to relate to her during her cycles. Can you expand on this? Are you saying that if I can be in good terms with her during the peak of her period (presumably when the bleeding is at its worst, is this the mid cycle?) then I am making a connection that somehow reassures her that I am there for her when she is feeling the worst? Like when I asked her if she was feeling well to go to work? I never did anything to see how to relate to her during her cycles before. Yet another thing to learn.

Also, yesterday I did the shopping for her and I bought her some nice things like a quality wine. She complains that I am cheap and only buy the lowest priced items like nasty wines. After that, at home, she cooked me dinner and offered me sparkling wine and chocolate she brought from her country and gave me a bottle of spirit her father sent me when she was there. She laughed (or smiled) at my joke when I said she had already drunk most of the bottle herself. She has not laughed or smiled to me for 3 months.

Of course she could be feeling guilty about kicking me out of the house or is trying to sugar me if she is trying to get the OM back. The latter has failed every time. I will go after him again, if I find out they are meeting again. Or should I try to convince her and realise that this time she should end it for good herself?
I will see where her communicative attitude is coming from and where it leading to.
freddie is offline   Reply With Quote