View Single Post
Old 29th January 2012, 12:33 PM   #13
bandit0000

Re: How do I move on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigh View Post
Sorry, I'm posting again just to get frustration off my chest. Due to the situation with my brother and him visiting my mother, I have to spend Saturday nights in our flat. And it is so lonely I can't help but feel that I should be here with my wife, not stuck in alone trying to kill time until about 10pm. I live in a town centre but wouldn't go wandering anywhere by myself, even if I had the confidence to do so!

Thanks for the info chosen, I've sent an enquiry.
I understand how you feel, as I am left in the marital home with all the memories it brings. That is a shame you feel turfed out on Saturdays.

Would have thought your Sister may have been more help to you as she has just gone through it and must know how you feel, can you speak to her and ask for help/support. Sometimes people need a little push.

I feel for you I really do as I know how hard it has been for me with all the support I have had from family and friends, so know it must be a lot harder for you.

I think Chosen's advice it spot on, I don't really know what that group is? But if it gets you support in person then all the better.

How are you feeling today, has your W been in touch? xx
bandit0000 is offline   Reply With Quote