Thread: advice needed
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2005, 10:53 PM   #8
woodywasp

Re: advice needed

Dear Liz,

Many thanks for your support my solicitor phoned me this afternoon and has advised me to have no contact with my wife whatsoever this is frustrating but she feels that if I persue this then given the way my wife feels she will have me arrested. It is difficult my whole family cannot understand why I would like to save the marriage when my Wife has assaulted me and scared my children but I know that inside underneath all of this there is a good woman. It seems my wife is intent on seeking a divorce I have now had this verified via my solicitor who in turn has spoken to my wifes solicitor .The sad thing is that one day I know my wife is going to come out of this and deeply regret what has happened. I have been placed in a unenviable position and have had to speak to social services today regarding the well being of my son. My wife I have found out has self reffered herself into a hostel for the homeless! this I cannot understand at all. I am very confused by all of this and do not understand her at all. I have decided to go along with the divorce my solicitor is trying to arrange contact for me to see my son as I do not think it appropriate to have contact via my wife as she kicks off every time we meet. she contunally tells me I am the enemy. it is the most bizarre thing I have ever cone across my wife knows I love her and knows I have done everything in my power to try and help her. I have decided to back right off and try to be patient like you have advised