Thread: I Need Help Bad
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2008, 06:15 AM   #3
1aokgal

Re: I Need Help Bad

Ricky6039,

You are a drug addict and your wife is the drug. The drama is HIGH when you are together and she pulls your strings. Then she finds a way to escape for awhile with some other guy and you hit the bottom and are sick and miserable and go through withdrawal. Then when you are OK and she needs help she wants you back. When you are together the misery starts alll over again. What you feel is the co-dependency and that drama going on is not love. You love the image you have of her but she is not that person. No one who loved YOU would treat you with such disrespect. She lies and treats you as if you were not too bright. C,mon, you got the picture of what is going on there! Her note she WOULD BE BACK..throw that in the fire. Change your locks and put a NOT welcome sign in your window. Never, ever be the dumping place for this woman who cares only about herself.

I suspect that she cannot do well finacially on her own so has to have somebody to hold her up. If the affairs wear out, she is back to you and you carry half the burden until she finds another way out. This is what you term a CO-dependent relationship. You sound like a nice man who needs to cold turkey away from this sick situation. Start counting your blessings that she may be gone to someone else and start being responsible for some healing and getting OVER this.

You are an endangered species ..a decent man who can love and give of himself and that is rare today. Please join a co-dependent group, a church group or get some counselling from someone who will tell you what I am telling you. Consider this woman as POISON and do not take another dose even when the current boyfriend kicks her to the curb or knocks her silly. You have family members who care about you and they don't want to see this go on either. Be a good example for your childen, grandchildren and step away without anger or revenge and get on with your life.

There is life after divorce and life after a bad marriage gets out of your system. Love yourself enough to demand someone treat you better.
I wish you a happier life.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 28th January 2008 at 09:57 AM.