View Single Post
Old 11th May 2016, 08:24 PM   #1
ralfgarnett

An open apology to Chosen.

Dear Chosen, I want to express in the strongest possible terms just how very sorry I am with regards my recent totally unacceptable behaviour towards you a few weeks ago, my behaviour and the manner in which I addressed you was so wrong and ill mannered in every conceivable way and there is no excuse for it whatsoever.'

I am truly very sorry and I promise you, all fellow members, and the moderators that nothing like that will ever happen again I give you all my word on that, in fact to be totally honest I wouldn't of blamed the moderators one bit had they banned me out right it would of been the least I deserved.

I am not making any excuses as there are none applicable, but I just don't know what is up with me at the moment I seem to keep stumbling from disaster to disaster and feel in almost free fall emotionally, this entire situation has obviously damaged me so badly to the point that at times I don't even recognise myself at times I feel like I have had the old me ripped out and it has been replaced by a very badly damaged version that I neither like nor recognise at times.

I am currently back in therapy at the moment, lets hope it works because I obviously need something , I am truly very very sorry Chosen and I mean that with every sincerity and from the bottom of my heart for my appalling behaviour towards you, I wasn't brought up like that and I don't live my life like that and never have done, if my parents were looking down from heaven they would of been as ashamed of me as I am of myself.

Once again I apologise unreservedly and I am truly very sorry for my appalling behaviour and I would be grateful if you could find it within yourself to forgive me for the terrible way I spoke to you, nobody deserves that it's just not civilised or correct on any level, I need to practice what I preach, if you can forgive me I would be very grateful, but if you can't then I fully understand and respect your decision totally, I am not doing this to get a reaction I am doing it as I feel it is the correct thing to do to try to put right a wrong that has nagged at me ever since, I would like to add at this stage that this is not about easing my conscience and neither have I been coerced in to writing this by anyone, I sought permission from the moderators directly and they kindly allowed me this space of which I appreciate.

For fear of repetition, once again I am truly very sorry for my unjustifiable and totally unacceptable behaviour towards you Chosen, I am both deeply ashamed and disgusted with myself and I know I let everyone down, therefore I apologise unreservedly.

Yours sincerely
Ralf.

ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote