Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 31st August 2011, 03:10 AM   #83
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

I haven't been feeling too well the past couple of days, my eye is really bothering me and didn't seem to be getting better and I got a call to go on an interview and yesterday I started feeling light headed and had to lie down and I was having a panic attack because I thought something was seriously wrong with me.

I went to the doctor and my eye will be fine but it will take a couple of weeks to be completely normal again. I was afraid it was something serious because I read about it on line and it wasn't pink eye which is contagious and since I'd never had anything like it before I was making myself sick I guess. Anyway, I feel better today. My h was really understanding and caring.

I guess you find out how much a h cares when something happens to you and he gets all worried. It was such a helpless feeling and I don't ever want to feel that way again. I think it was an attack of the enemy because I've been doing so well. But i'm not giving him credit for anything. I have an interview at the local library and I would love to work part time there and its pretty close.

I haven't seen anyone post on here for a few days and I hope everyone is all right. God bless.