Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2011, 03:19 AM   #84
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

I don't know where everyone is but I told you I'd show you my hats and so I'm going to try and do that. My eye is a lot better and I had a really good interview yesterday for a library clerk position. Things are okay here, just getting ready for the holiday on monday.

He's still doing what he does every day, watching movies, but he seems in good spirits. I noticed there has been no sign of affection between us now for over a week. I tell you, if I don't make the effort it doesn't get done. I am still reading my bible and praying and that's how I get through the days. I actually am in good spirits lately even though nothing has changed at all.

Going to that interview helped. It was in front of a panel and I wasn't nervous at all but came off as professional and confident. I had forgotten how well I do at those things. I may have another interview next week as well. Getting out and working even part time would be good for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg small pic of back of hat.jpg (83.4 KB, 934 views)
File Type: jpg Teardrop hat with satin tulle ribbon and feathers.jpg (93.9 KB, 850 views)