View Single Post
Old 11th August 2015, 04:04 PM   #19
ralfgarnett

Re: Wife and I have not been intimate in months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Thank God you did not join Ralph. It can bring a hidden curse on one's life and as Chosen says miscarriage is often one of them. It was a bit of a long shot to suggest it but it's better to be safe than sorry.
Crumbs I just thought it was just a business mans organisation with networking that kind of thing, this must of been around 10 years ago and my thinking at the time was that you can't have too many contacts in business, an old mate of mine had joined and he seemed to be having a good time over there and tried to get me to join up, come to think of it though he and his lovely wife broke up not long after, when I discussed it with my wife for some reason she didn't like the sound of it, and that wasn't like her as she always encouraged me in my career, but she specifically asked me not to get involved and seemed really concerned for some reson, seems like she had a hunch about it all, must admit I haven't thought about even once since until Raymond mentioned it earlier, I shall read in to it and see what the cheeky rascals get up to in the lodge, just had a quick look it all seems a bit bonkers to me.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote