View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2014, 07:20 AM   #12
Hopeless case

Re: Wife wants to get her own place and wants space

I doubt it's for her health, you should see the amount of chocolate she's getting through right now. She did have one very small glass of wine last night with our meal but I do mean small. Im working out how to raise the subject of pregnancy. Outright I'm not sure about. Men aren't supposed to be that perceptive are we ? On the basis it is circumstantial evidence at the minute then an outright question may not be apt. Oh, as you can tell with my anxiety I tend to look at everything from every angle and probably still do nothing. I left her a letter yesterday saying how my illness made me feel etc and another suggesting alternative ways of sharing the house, telling her some things I believed. She said thanks but I don't know if she's read it. I believe my anxiety plus everything else has pushed her to where she thinks she is now but she knows I'm now getting treatment and I've told her I understand how things that I may have thought were loving may have made her feel claustrophobic and trapped. Hopefully she'll think about it over the next few days. No begging her to stay, no promising I'll change. I want her to see for herself I'm trying to get back to the person she started out with.
Hopeless case is offline   Reply With Quote