View Single Post
Old 8th May 2009, 08:59 PM   #59
JWD

Re: I don't love my wife and never have...

I'm not sure what to say to you torn. I did reply section by section but deleted it as it sounded like I was picking on you for your feelings and really I was just trying to get to the reasons as to why you feel you had to marry someone just because you didn't want to hurt their feelings. Is this really true?

You are not in love with her, you don't find her physically attractive, you 'think' you are more intelligent than her or is it the other way round? was sit her intelligence that attracted you? I ask as it seems she has no qualities you find attractive at all. and now she is making you fat?

What signs are so evident that she is blind to see? what are you trying to show her that you just can speak to her about?

What do you say when she complains about the lack of sex, how do you explain it?

i think the last thing you should be planning is to get her pregnant to save her feelings. That is just getting in deeper and deeper.

What do you like about her, what does she do that makes you want to go home to her and what would you miss about her?