View Single Post
Old 21st March 2013, 06:00 AM   #26
Forever

Re: I feel betrayed!

How much does your freedom to live your life on YOUR terms mean to you? Right now, you are trapped where you do not want to be...doing what you do not want to do there...and not even living with your wife....and endangering your family for wanting to remedy this. So you have to support her anyway...whether you are married to her in India, or divorced from her in Canada.

I would tell her and her family that you have wonderful wonderful news!!!...that you are now planning to bring your lovely wife to live in Canada with you and how happy the both of you shall be. Say nothing about how you feel about her nasty little plans since that may actually never happen. She might actually get to liking you and learn to behave herself and like being married to you.

Then when you get there, set up house and try to get to know each other...see if there are things worth trying to have a marriage for.

If not, she will divorce you and sponge off the government...or she will become miserable and go back to India...not YOUR fault since SHE was the one to initiate divorce.

Sounds good to me.
Forever is offline   Reply With Quote