View Single Post
Old 25th December 2013, 04:53 AM   #18
touchdownlexus

Re: When is enough really ENOUGH!!!

Ron
Firstly, merry X MAS. Ill do as u say. I didn't mind telling him. But the was Interrogated not asked out of concern. His biggest concern was why I didn't slap him or be more stern.
Never mind. All things in da past.
As a matter of fact on the 24th I apologised to him through text. Dunno why. But thot ill be the bigger person.
I need to move on and I won't say I found God but I have started my search. Eventually maybe ill find God.
And this process is making me a nicer person. Still upset but when I concern with something as huge a deal as God everything else looks insignificant and small.
Today's Xmas and a whole buncha people here. Noone knows we broke up. We r staying in different rooms doing different things.
Just wanna get over all this and move on. Next hurdle being New Years. In 8 years we've spent only 1 NY together. And this is the 2nd and we already broken up and I'm going into town by myself. Things happen for a reason and I believe ill find out the reason soon.

Yes, the marriage has always been on weak foundations and this just had to happen.

Thanks for your reply and I WILL take care of myself this festive season.

Peace and cheers!