View Single Post
Old 26th December 2013, 10:07 AM   #22
Raymond

Re: When is enough really ENOUGH!!!

That is nice. I would say he has feelings for you but is clumsy about it. Maybe because of his wounded past.

I have a wounded past as well being brought up an orphan and getting sexually abused long term in the bargain. Yes God does fix broken people like me and him, but God alone didn't fully work for me. It's when I came to Christ and gave Him my life that things started happening for me. Yes God did answer my prayers but the answer turned out to be Christ. And no wonder as God sent His son in to the world that we might have forgiveness, healing and life. That was His plan for us. We come to the Father only through the Son. We can be offended by the good news but if we head for the person we will not be disappointed.

I don't know if you if you are finished together although you both need help. It is not as cut and dry for him as I thought. I don't think it was just sex though, although sex will often follow on from an intimate emotional time but you are right. You don't want just a F buddy without the relationship of a loving marriage behind it. He would need to make a real committment towards you and work on the marriage.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote