View Single Post
Old 26th December 2013, 03:08 PM   #25
chosen

Re: When is enough really ENOUGH!!!

tdl

I am so encouraged and excited about the way that you and ronocco are turning to God, because I KNOW that God is real and that He is the best Father ever, and cares so much about you. You dont need to look for Him in that sense, as He is with us all the time, just speak to him as if He is in the room with you, because He can hear. Many turn to Him in painful times because we all have that God shaped hole, and its when we are suffering that we realise our need of Him of course we need Him all the time, but if things are going Ok, we feel we don't.

Just wanted to say that you were asking why God lets things happen such as you cuddling your husband etc, and I wanted to say that it was you and he that let that happen. We do things all the time that God doesnt want us to, as we all have free will. We make our won choices. You were so right not to have sex with him, as if he wants the marriage to end, that would be pointless and only make it more painful for you. I would avoid such situations again unless he changes his mind about ending the marriage. In fact maybe keep your distance now unless its something that you cant avoid.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote