Thread: Limbo No More
View Single Post
Old 28th July 2010, 09:49 AM   #150
mangonpineapple

Re: Limbo No More

Hi kathryn,

I have been catching up with your news. I've been away for a bit. I really empathise and know how you are feeling when you have health problems on top of the heartache. The thing to remember is not to panic. Things WILL be ok. They really will. I have been in a similar position - moving, solicitors, physical pain and a wedding anniversary all mixed in with hope (that things will change and the old life will be restored) and panic (what will become of me?). I remember our anniversary as it was strange not to be together and I cracked my arm in a fall in the evening! I was in pain. Of course, I heard nothing from him. I was not expecting to, but the silence really did underline something for me. I knew that there was no point in trying to save my marriage. It was gone. I had to relax into the loss and embrace whatever came with it. Do you remember when your nightmare started? You didn't think that you could make it this far, did you? Well, you have made it and you will make it and life will be good again.

The texts! Do not read anything into what he writes. If he texts more than usual, do not think of it as a sign that maybe he is having second thoughts. This sort of thinking can really set you back and you do not need it. Even if he were having second thoughts, he would have to put in a lot more effort and show you through actions, that he wanted to try again. Just get on with your plans without him and stay on that path firmly! If you can, could you plan something with friends over at yours, plus George and lots of wine? Could you make it a great big whacking celebration of who you are, how well you have coped and how lovely it is to have your boys?

Hugs xxx

M
mangonpineapple is offline   Reply With Quote