View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2010, 06:07 PM   #2
Raymond

Re: Looking for help

He doesn't sound much like a christian to me Angel. Even Jesus said by their fruits you shall know them. Husbands love your wives is mentioned quite a lot in the new testament and for me it is the biggest thing a christian should take on board within marriage. If he wants you to believe in Jesus he should be manifesting the love which is the end of all commandments in the sense that it is the goal of the commandments in the new testament.

You are quite clearly very divided on belief but if one is already in a marriage from a christian point of view we are told to dwell with an unbeliever if they are pleased to dwell with us.

As a christian myself I think your husband is bringing disrepute on the name of christ and I wonder if all he has is head knowledge rather than a living relationship with Christ.

It sounds to me that there is extreme incompatability between you inasmuch he is so adamant in carrying out his beliefs against you. Really it doesn't have much to do with christianity more of him being extremely selfish. Something is terribly wrong somewhere and his expression of christianity just doesn't add up. Maybe this Knight's Templar thing is a cult or something?

I can't really see an answer at the moment but I will give it some thought.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote