View Single Post
Old 13th January 2012, 05:28 AM   #23
chosen

Re: Should I say yes?

I think that its great that we are all attacted to different types of people. I have friends who are married to guys who are really nice but there is no way that I would be attracted to them, but they are, and thats what matters, and my husband is very attractive to me. We dont need to have someone who is conventionally attractive according to the worlds standards of looks, as long as we love them and love being with them. I think that for a woman, the mans personality and character are very much part of the attraction, that and a good sense of humour! Also I am attracted to my husband because of his integrity and high moral values, because those things are very important to me, but alone that would not be enough if that 'spark' wasnt there.
I mean the men who the world seems to find attractive do nothing for me, can take them or leave them, in fact arrogance in a man is a real turn off for me so if a guy knows that he is attractive then that makes him very unnattractive if you see what I mean. Cant bear those 'muscle men' sort of guys who buff and polish their bodies and work out all the time and then expect women to fall at their feet!!!

However if a person has to ask about it that usually means that 'it' isnt there.That certain 'something' isnt there.

Last edited by chosen; 13th January 2012 at 03:37 PM.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote