Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2006, 01:52 PM   #18
hoxton

Re: today

Hi all,

My H informed me that he has been on this site and thinks it is a load of rubbish thinks it is just a load of people wanting to make other people feel better and that they only tell one side of the story, I said obviously you can only say how you feel and what you are going through we can only put down what we think our partners are feeling, and anyway when you are desperate and feel aloan it is good to know that there is someone there to understand what you are going through and offer some support, He says how can you give someone advice if you dont know two sides of the story,

See he looks at it like people are taking sides, It is not like that we just offer advice and support to people that are hurting,

I also had a friend of mine on the phone yesterday telling me her she has just found out her H is having an affair, I really feel for her, She has gone nuts smashed up his car cut up his clothes.........
It has brought back a lot of pain I never slept well last night my brain went into over drive again, And to top it off my middle son has just informed me that when I left the pub on st georges day he see some woman talking to Dad she put her hand up on his side but under his shirt................. He said Dad looked uncomfortable and tried to move away but that could be because our son was watching, He said she spoke to him a couple of times, and as it is he is working in that pub today doing a V.E day gig so I might pop down there, See what I am like I get on one over little things but He makes me angry why dioesnt he just take her hand a move it or better still tell her to move her hands, I hate the fact that he is like this you see he will say there is nothing wrong with that but I think he is sending singnals saying that it is ok...........
What do you think ?

Why do men have to be such assho**s.
But I am at home doing dinner and he is at the ice rink with our eldest He is so good with the boys and is a good dad, He is also good with me and I am happy most of the time it is just that these little things niggle away at me,

Any tips will be appreciated.

Amanda x