Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2006, 05:55 PM   #29
helenrw200

Re: today

Lovey

I have been cheated on before, my first husband was a serial cheat and a pathological liar and it's a horrible thing to live with and can cause scars that affect the rest of your life and damage your ability to trust anyone in the future. I didn't find out til my first husband disappeared on me that pretty much the whole of our marriage ( almost 5 years ) had been a sham... and by then I had an 8 month old son, who my ex husband had wanted so badly and who he's seen twice in the 22 years since we split up !

It's good when you can count your blessings , and I only wish I could, but I can't see any to count right now !

You always think that if a partner cheated you'd walk right out or issue ultimatums that if it happens again you're gone, sadly when you love someone it isn't that easy for most ( although some do manage to do it ) and once you give them a second chance... and they do it again, you're pretty much condemning yourself to a lifetime of heartache. It's so hard when you're ina situation like mine.. or Amanda's... to know what to do for the best , to know what to believe, to listen to your head or your heart . To find that the person you love most in the world has broken your trust , made light of your love and shared intimacy with another person is the worst feeling in the world and leaves you doubting your own desirability and shatters your self confidence. All this for a quick s*** !

When you find your wand, shake it in my direction would you ? !!

Helen