Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2006, 06:01 PM   #45
hoxton

Re: today

Helen,

What you say is true, I know I wont go back down that path I and I mean I not my H have worked hard to get where I am and even if my marraige crumbles I will never be like them I will not have my boys grow up with a junkie mum or a mum that drags them around all the pubs. That is why I am glad I found this site because I have to surround my self with sensible people who know the difference between right and wrong. It helps keep me strong because when you are always around people that have no morals sometimes you question yourself ( maybe I am just to fussy or over the top ) They all say come on we have to be on our best behaviour Amandas here, I dont try and win them over any more I am proud of who I am and I would be this way without my H. ( I hope )

I have told my H do not take the fact that I come from a screwed up family as my weekness and think that I will not leave you because I will if you ever hurt me again it will be over and I just hope that by then I will be strong enough to stand on my own as a woman and a mother and I would love to take a couple of years out and have no man in my life just me and my boys like you have Helen.
I am hoping we can make things better and our marraige will work but in the mean time I am doing a lot of work on me so that I can be emotionaly ready if need be. Untill then I will keep trying but if It ever got to the stage where I was unhappy everyday and it was affecting my boys then I would leave, My kids are what make me strong. I have never understood women that have stayed in marraiges when their children are very obviously being damaged.

Thanks again Helen.

Take care

Amanda x