View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2017, 09:22 PM   #2
chosen

Re: Where did the sex go ?

Sex in marriage is so important for so many reasons.

I think that you most tell her the depth of your unhappiness and desperation. That she is risking her marriage by what she is doing, and that no sex leads to temptation. This is just wrong. There is nothing wrong with compromise or agreeing to have sex, say, once a week or once every 2 weeks.
If she is tired then you could have sex during the day or early evening when you son is out, but I suspect its an excuse and I doubt its because of failings on your part, if it was then why hasnt she said anything and asked for different things in sex?

Maybe the first thing may be for her to get a medical check up. If she is going to bed at a reasonable hour, then she shouldn't need to sleep till 10 am. Does she not work? Doesn't she get up to see your son off to school?
After you have enabled her to realise the seriousness of the situation, and she has been medically checked, then marriage counselling may well help if she agrees, I hope she will, and I hope that she makes the effort to change, surely if she really loves you and wants the marriage to be good, she will.

We dont have to always 'feel' like having sex to make the effort for our spouse, and 3 times a year is going to seriously damage the marriage and lead to you being more and more tempted to stray.

In the end nothing will change unless you make sure she knows how you feel and what a massive thing this is for you.

Last edited by chosen; 4th January 2017 at 03:18 AM.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote