View Single Post
Old 12th August 2011, 10:00 PM   #768
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

1aokgal, thank you for all you kind words and help. I emailed you this morning and told you I asked him if he thought I was a nun and when he said no I said its because I'm not one. When he came home he just looked at me a moment to see if I was mad and I was not so its okay but I mainly wanted to get across to him that even though we are getting along, I still think about it and am unhappy with it.

I don't want him to get complacent as in everything is fine so he doesn't have to worry about it anymore. Mainly, my point was while I can laugh and enjoy his company, I am not accepting this situation. I mean, I am accepting it because I have no choice but I don't want him to think that its okay that we never have sex.

I am doing well regardless of the situation. It is surprising to me how well I am doing when nothing has actually changed. I think God is helping me and my own personality helps as well since I refuse to walk around angry and upset with him all the time. It isn't okay by any means, but I prefer to handle this by not causing any stress day to day for either one of us.

He has been seeking me out a lot lately and hugging me and even kissing me passionately and telling me how much he loves me and he's been doing this for many days now. I am responsive to him and I put my hands on his muscles and said, 'No one gets to touch these but me, right?' and he said right. It cracks me up that he was continually telling me that his body was mine and I could have it whenever I wanted.

He hasn't said that in quite awhile but I know that his body is mine in that he isn't giving it to anyone else. In the beginning I suspected him of having an affair because he wasn't making love to me. I realize that was untrue but all kinds of things can pop into your head when your man suddenly doesn't sleep with you like he used to.

I am still centering on my life and my projects. I have been spending the past week with him in there and we've had a lovely time but when I go to bed alone it always feels like something is missing. Something is missing of course. At least he's taking his vitamins now which should help him with this problem and keep him healthy as well.

My personal opinion is never let a man feel too sure of you. If he thinks you will love him no matter what he does then he will do whatever he wants and not worry about repercussions. I want him to know I love him of course but he needs to know there are limits as to what I will put up with. We all have limits, including him, and respect should always be present.

When you talk of having customers I wonder if I will ever have customers. I'm just starting out and I've thought, what if I'm buying all this material and supplies and it doesn't work out? I don't make any money? I am determined, however, and trust what you say because you ought to know, its just hard for me to see this happening right now.

It has given me a new lease on life, however. I have something to look forward to and everything I look at I wonder if I could incorporate it into a hat. I needed this in my life. It is the same feeling I get when I paint landscapes, like nothing matters except what I'm doing. I have asked God to bless this new business of mine and I know he will because it is his desire that we prosper.

I don't know what I would do without all the crafts and talents I possess. I am thankful that I do because life would be meaningless without them. I don't understand people who don't have a passion for something. Not a man or husband, but something they like to do.

I have to go make a gourmet chinese dinner now so I have to go. This is probably the shortest post I have ever done.