View Single Post
Old 16th June 2009, 03:11 AM   #10
crazymonkey

Re: Is anyone brave enough to read the whole thing and offer some words of wisdom???

Honestly I communicate very well and often... I've always done everything to try to keep the lines of communication going.... at some point it was just like since things weren't going well with her career and school life that she just disconnected and started building this wall... as much as I tried to keep things going well and deal with the problems she was having I don't think it was enough... it was a 2 way street I didn't deal with or acknowledge my issues and she built a wall around hers. After her talking to me a bit more it seems like she wants to come back and work here but she wants to be free to just live her life single and not worry about me or any part of the life we have together. I'd like to think I can be strong enough to give her that.... I still have some hope that maybe she will see things can work if we both work at it and don't just ignore our relationship like it never happened. She's my best friend and I don't want to lose the love of my life and my best friend... so I just hope if she decides I'm not what she wants... that I can be strong enough to be her friend.

Thanks.