Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2011, 06:41 PM   #258
1aokgal

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Dear Baroness..

I agree very much with your patience with this attorney. They are captive in a system that drags it out for people who need these benefits and make it hard for them with clients they know are in need. That is being in the gov't. pipeline. They will keep you informed and just be patient. We just hope it pays for you.

I hope you have a nice holiday and it is the best time for the two of you. I sent off a package yesterday overseas. Mailing time means it will get there right in time. It sure is pricey to mail to Europe. My husbunds' mother has a decline in her health, so we are grateful we still have some family this Xmas. We hit the sales yesterday and I got a few nice items for them at 40% off usual price. Since my husband was on disability all last year we aren't spending much. I think most families are budgeting so that is where the crafts and home baked things make great gifts for a friend.

Baroness, I just think things will work out for you and your happiness.

The daughter baked fabulous decorated Xmas cookies and fruitcakes and packed them to ship. That is a lovely gift for someone.
If you have a chance, look for a local church with a living creche production. There are several here so so we plan to go this week. I also enjoy to visit a nice Christmas craft show to see all the ideas with lovely handmade items. I am glad to be a friend to you here and hope for your best resolve to be happy. I don't like the self serving remarks or thinly veiled criticism which is uncalled for here on your thread by a poster. You shouldn't have to validate your actions here. We all do the best we can with a life situation and things may not always be as we wish them. We just adapt and forage on. It is sad to see you try so hard. Many of us identify with your struggle. I admire your resolve to listen to Gods' plan for you.
Your faith is lovely and I am glad you share that here.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 4th December 2011 at 05:19 PM.