View Single Post
Old 8th November 2012, 02:45 PM   #2
chosen

Re: Contact or No Contact...help!

Hi H
What an awful situation you are in.
Sadly, people who say that old 'I love you but I am not in love with you' usually have someone else. Have you asked her straight out if that is the case? Not that she would tell the truth but it may be worth asking. It does seem that she has been planning this for sometime. She seems so keen to leave the house which is very strange,(most people would do anything to avoid leaving their own home), and it leads me to wonder if she has somewhere else already(maybe with another man?).

I think that you made a big mistake by leaving. If she wants the marriage to end they she needs to leave. You can stay with the children. In your place I would move back in asap. Also you will need to sort out the finances. If she is determined to end the marriage, she will need to pay her own bills apart from you paying child support.

I am not sure how she thinks she will get help with housing when she has a house already. IF you are in the UK she will only get a house if she is homeless. You will also need to afford a home of your own so that you can have the children to stay with you, so another reason why she will need to pay her own bills.
If things dont resolve, you will need a more definate arrangement to see the children.
It must be very painful for you to have to go to your home and see your children and have to leave again. It may be best for you to collect them and take them to your parents house.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote